Southport

Southport - the Classic Resort on England's North West Coast

Welcome.
Site Map.
Meetings.
Club News.
Our Shop.
Our Works.
Our Events.
Contacts & Links.
Feedback.
Shop

Sefton Sports Awards

2011-                 2012

Supporter of the Year

Sefton Sports Awards 2011

50

Years Service

To The Community

1962-2012

2012

District

105BN

IT Award

The Melvin

Welcome to www.thelionsshop.info

web home of Southport Lions Club Shop
 

Welcome to our website! The address is really easy to remember, and hopefully it's very logical. How do you think of us? We're the Lions Shop. What do you want to know? Information. Put the two together, and we have www.thelionsshop.info

Latest News:

Southport Lions Shop Flies the Flag! We have joined the other traders in Ainsdale to fly UK national flags on the appropriate days. What a fine sight!

Why The Lions Shop?

 

For going on fifty years, successive generations of Southport Lions have undertaken charitable activities in and around our town, region and the world. You may well have seen us in the Carnival Parade, at the Classics in the Park, looking after purchases at the Flower Show, or selling novelties at the Christmas Lights Switch On!

 

But, with the funds we raise through The Lions Shop in Ainsdale, we are able to do even more. 100% of the profits from the shop are used to support Southport Lions Club’s charitable projects, and 90% of all the funds raised by Southport Lions are spent helping organisations, groups and individuals in and around Southport - the remaining 10% goes to fund Lions' international projects. Not one penny goes in administration or bureaucracy!

 

Our new Shop premises were officially opened on Saturday 7th January 2012, when David Lonsdale, local actor and star of stage and screen, snipped the ribbon! For which honourable service, he went away with a cuddly Lion! Click HERE to see the show

Special Events
Open All Hours? Finding Us Special Events Donating Items The Archives

Where to go from here

Our Information

 

We would like to tell you a little more about ourselves, to show you what we do, and how we arrived at where we are. Our shop pages are shown on the left - just decide which page you would like to visit, and click on the entry.

 

The Archives give a pictorial history of all the hard work which has gone into our premises: we’re all really chuffed (and puffed!) at the end results, and we hope it encourages you to pay us a visit; you’ll be very welcome.